Summer Sport Camps
The Glenelg High School Booster’s Club is once again pleased to offer sports camps this summer. Campers will improve their technical and tactical skills in an encouraging, educational, and positive environment. All participants will be grouped according to age and ability. All camps will be instructed by GHS Coaching Staff. So it is a great opportunity to get to know them, as well as the coaches getting to know the camper.
All camps are open to incoming 6th-9th graders. (School year 2021, current 5th-8th graders).
- Jun 1-5 Volleyball 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Jun 1-5 Girls & Boys Soccer I 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Jun 22-26 Baseball 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- Jun 22-26 Field Hockey 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Jun 22-26 Girls Basketball I 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Jun 29-Jul 3 Tennis 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Jul 6-10 Boys Lacrosse 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Jul 20-24 Speed & Agility 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Aug 3-7 Cheerleading 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Aug 3-7 Football 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- Aug 3-7 Girls and Boys Soccer II 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Aug 3-7 Boys Basketball 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
- Aug 3-7 Girls Basketball II 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
To register your camper, please make sure to:
- Complete the Online Registration & Release Form
- Submit Payment via Paypal, Cash or Check
- All camps are $175.00 per camp, per camper.
- Payments Accepted: Paypal, Cash or Check
- Payment can be made online via Paypal after registering or cash/check may be mailed. See instructions below.
- All payments must be received by Friday, May 22, 2020.
Cash / Check Payment Instructions
- Make checks payable to "Glenelg High School Boosters"
- Write your camper’s name and camp in the memo line.
- If attending multiple camps, please write a separate check for each camp.
Mail checks to:
Attn: Boosters Sport Camps
Glenelg High School
14025 Burntwoods Road
Glenelg, MD 21737
*If dropping a check off at school, please put in an envelope labeled Attn: Booster Sport Camps.
If you did not pay online during the registration process and would still like to pay via Paypal. Please login to your PayPal account and send $175 below.
Boosters Camp Refund Policy: Camp refunds will only be issued for cancellation of a camp due to an injury.
The Glenelg Booster’s Club reserves the right to:
- Cancel a Program for any reasonable cause (enrollment, location, etc.)
- Suspend a child from a program with no refund, after notifying a parent of disciplinary problems.
- No refunds for last minute cancellation of a camp by parent/camper, except for injury.
Sports Camp Contact: Pat Thorne, Camp Coordinator - 410-971-7237 or email@example.com.